1. In which year was Queen Victoria’s coronation?
2. What name is given by historians to the federal republic established in 1919 in Germany?
The Weimar Republic
3. Which religious minister was assassinated on April 4th 1968?
Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. Which of Henry VIII’s wives remained married to him for the longest time?
Catherine of Aragon
5. What famous first was achieved my Ellen Church in 1930?
She became the first female flight attendant
6. The country of Bangladesh was known by what name between 1955 and 1971?
7. Which country gained independence from Denmark with the founding of a republic on 25th February 1944?
8. Which treaty formally ended World War I?
Treaty of Versailles
9. To which royal house did Queen Elizabeth I belong?
House of Tudor
10. Who designed the Spitfire?
Reginald Joseph Mitchell