1. What is the name of Long John Silver’s parrot?
2. In the Beatrix Potter story, what type of creature was Miss Moppet?
3. In which art gallery would you find Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa?
4. In which Charles Dickens book would you find the characters Sydney Carton, Lucie Manett and Charles Darnay?
A Tale of Two Cities
5. René Lalique was became famous for his creations made from what substance?
6. How long did the ‘Owl and the Pussycat’ sail for?
A year and a day
7. Which book of the Bible has the shortest name?
8. Who painted ‘Corner of the Garden at Montgeron’?
9. Which prolific writer of thrillers died on 2nd May 2015 at the age of 85?
10. Whose books include ‘Circle of Friends’, ‘Silver Wedding’ and ‘The Glass Lake’?