1. Joy starts watching TV at 5:25pm and watches three shows; one lasting 45 minutes, one lasting 28 minutes and one lasting just 8 minutes. Assuming that the shows run back to back with no adverts, what time does her last show finish?
2. How many hours are there in a leap year?
3. Megan is six years older than Sam and Dennis is 27 years younger than Sam. If Megan is 52, how old is Dennis?
4. What is the sum of the internal angles of an octagon?
5. What is seven-eighths of 216?
6. What is one sixteenth as a decimal?
7. A car travels at a constant speed on the motorway. The 300-mile journey takes exactly four hours. At what speed was the car travelling?
8. What is the perimeter of a square field with a total area of 900m2?
9. If you throw two dice at the same time, what is the probability of getting a 6 on both?
10. What is the area of square with sides of 17cm?