1. On which racecourse is the Welsh Grand National run?
2. On a dartboard, which number sits at the bottom?
3. Which three football clubs were relegated from the Premier League at the end of the 2013/2014 season?
Norwich City, Fulham and Cardiff City
4. In Rugby Union, what number is worn by a scrum-half?
5. The Oval is the home of which county cricket club?
6. In which year were the first ever Winter Olympics held?
7. Including the white, how many balls are on the table at the beginning of a game of snooker?
8. Which US city has an NFL team known as the ‘Vikings’?
9. How many points are awarded to the winner of a Formula One Grand Prix race?
10. In 2014, the USA goalkeeper made a record-breaking 15 saves in a Fifa World Cup match against Belgium, the most since records began – what is his name?