1. How many bones are there in an adult human skeleton?
2. Brass is an alloy made up of which two elements?
Copper and zinc
3. What does a seismologist study?
4. What is the more common name for the scapula?
5. What shape is each face on a regular dodecahedron?
6. What is the more commonly used name for iron pyrite?
7. A Bactrian camel is one with two humps – what term is used for a one-humped camel?
8. Of what is ‘pedology’ the study?
Soils (in their natural environment)
9. Rhinoceros horns consist of which substance?
10. How much does a cubic metre of water weigh?