1. What was the name of Captain Nemo’s submarine?
2. After how many years of marriage would a couple celebrate their Ruby Wedding Anniversary?
3. Who was the only British Prime Minister to have been born outside of the British Isles?
Andrew Bonar Law (Born in New Brunswick, now Canada)
4. How many feet are there in a fathom?
5. In a game of cribbage, what is the highest number the cards played may total before no more cards may be played?
6. What is one-seventh of 189?
7. Who was Children’s Laureate from 2011 to 2013?
8. Who plays ‘the Cat’ in Red Dwarf?
9. Which word beginning with ‘t’ is an alternative word for kettledrums?
10. Which film connects Bill Nighy, Colin Firth, Liam Neeson and Martin Freeman?
Love Actually (they all starred in it)