1. On which Nirvana album did the track ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ first appear?
2. Which classical composer wrote ‘Ride of the Valkyries’?
3. Who performed the theme music to the 1997 James Bond film ‘Tomorrow Never Dies’?
4. ‘White Blood Cells’, ‘Under Blackpool Lights’ and ‘Icky Thump’ are all titles of albums by which American rock duo?
The White Stripes
5. What are the first 4 words of Elton John’s ‘I’m Still Standing’?
You could never know (what it’s like)
6. Who performed the 1984 Ghostbusters theme tune?
Ray Parker Jr.
7. Which R.E.M. album contains the tracks ‘Man on the Moon’, ‘Everybody Hurts’ and ‘The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite’?
Automatic for the People
8. Who performed alongside the Pet Shop Boys on the 1987 single ‘What Have I Done to Deserve This?’?
9. Which Ellie Goulding song became number one in the UK on Valentine’s Day 2015?
Love Me Like You Do (Theme for Fifty Shades of Grey film, coinciding with its release)
10. What is Madonna’s real first name?