1. Roger Bannister famously became the first man to run a mile in under four minutes in 1954 – but in which British city did he achieve this feat?
2. Which US actor was actually born Eric Marlon Bishop in 1967 in Texas?
3. Which two coloured stripes can be found on the Nigerian flag?
Green and white
4. How many rooms are there in a game of Cluedo where the murder can take place?
5. In which 2006 film did Julie Walters play Evie, an eccentric retired actress?
6. What was the name of the captain of the Titanic?
7. Which Shakespeare play includes the characters of Desdemona, Iago, Michael Cassio and Brabantio?
8. Which British king married Eleanor of Aquitaine?
9. In the nursery rhyme ‘Polly Put the Kettle On’, who took the pot off again?
10. What is the name of Michael Hutchence’s only child?
Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily (Known as Tiger)