1. Which type of photography was invented by Edwin Land and was first made publicly available in 1948?
2. In what kind of habitat would an arboreal animal live?
3. Which type of sugar is found in milk?
4. What service is provided by a VoIP system?
Making voice calls over the internet (Voice over Internet Protocol)
5. What is the name for the protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen around the body?
6. What type of creature is a swallowtail?
7. A surface with only one side and one boundary, such as is made by taking a strip of paper, giving it a half twist and joining the ends, is known as what?
A Möbius Strip/A Möbius Band
8. Which planet of our solar system famously has a ‘great red spot’?
9. Which famous scientist has a ‘cage’ named after him, which is a metallic enclosure preventing the entry or escape of an electromagnetic field?
Faraday (Faraday Cage)
10. What type of creature is a sand dollar?