1. Of which country is Libreville the capital?
2. On a standard UK Monopoly board, which property lies between Piccadilly and Coventry Street?
3. Who has hosted the Oscars the most times?
4. Which is the longest bone in the human body?
5. On which day of the year is St. Andrew’s Day?
6. Who was the first man to reach the South Pole?
7. Which is the longest river in Europe?
8. If something is described as ‘cordate’, what shape is it?
9. In 1995 the name ‘Divine Brown’ was featured in a huge news story – who was she?
The prostitute with whom Hugh Grant was caught
10. Which colours are featured on the Dutch flag?
Red, white and blue