1. Which English artist was born on 1st November 1887 in Stretford, Lancashire?
L. S. Lowry
2. Which Jules Verne character is also known as Prince Dakkar, son of the Hindu Raja of Bundelkind?
3. In Yann Martel’s ‘Life of Pi’, what type of animal is Richard Parker?
4. Which painting by Cézanne was sold in 2012 for over $250 million dollars, the highest price ever paid for a piece of art?
The Card Players
5. In which city is Shakespeare’s ‘Measure for Measure’ set?
6. What nationality was the artist Wassily Kandinsky?
7. Who painted the 1871 work ‘Whistler’s Mother’?
James McNeill Whistler
8. Name Arrietty Clock’s parents in Mary Norton’s ‘The Borrowers’.
Pod and Homily
9. The hit 2014 film ‘Gone Girl’ is an adaptation of a novel by which author?
10. In ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’, which type of birds were used as mallets at the queen’s croquet ground?