1. On which David Bowie album was the track ‘Life on Mars?’ originally found?
2. Which actress played Mrs Featherstone in ‘Open All Hours’?
3. In the film version of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’, due to be released in 2015, which actor plays the role of Christian Grey?
4. In which US TV series did Kiefer Sutherland play the character of Jack Bauer?
5. How many seasons of the hit US comedy ‘Friends’ were made?
6. What is the surname of Katrina, of Katrina and the Waves?
7. Which nationality was the composer Frederick Chopin?
8. Who released the 2015 album ‘Uptown Special’?
9. Which band consists of three brothers and a cousin, all with the surname Followill?
Kings of Leon
10. Which two actors played ‘Alfie’ in the 1966 and 2004 films of the same name?
Michael Caine and Jude Law