1. Which was the first James Bond film in which Pierce Brosnan starred in the title role?
2. To which country does the archipelago of Madeira belong?
3. Which actor plays Stephen Hawking in the 2014 film ‘The Theory of Everything’?
4. In which Thomas Hardy novel do the characters of Bathsheba Everdene and Gabriel Oak appear?
Far from the Madding Crowd
5. Of which Canadian rock band is Chad Kroeger the lead singer?
6. Name three of the six naturally occurring noble gases.
Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, Xenon and Radon (any three of)
7. Name all six weapons used in a traditional British version of the board game Cluedo.
Candlestick, dagger, lead pipe/piping, revolver, rope and spanner
8. In which English county will you find Bolsover Castle?
9. How many feet above the ground must the bottom edge of the crossbar on a football goal be?
8 feet (2.44 metres)
10. Who was the first character to ever appear on Eastenders?