Who was UK Prime Minister when the following took place?
1. The outbreak of World War One
Herbert Henry Asquith
2. Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon
3. The abdication of Edward VIII
4. Prince Charles married Lady Diana Spencer
5. Decimalised currency replaced pounds, shillings and pence
6. Wilbur and Orville Wright piloted the first successful, powered flight
7. The death of Queen Victoria
Robert Gascoyne-Cecil, 3rd Marquess of Salisbury
8. The Channel Tunnel was officially opened
9. John F. Kennedy was assassinated
Sir Alec Douglas-Home
10. Yuri Gagarin became the first man in space
To download a quiz sheet, with questions only plus gaps for answers, please click on the grey box below.