1. According to the Chinese zodiac, as from 15th February 2015 it will be the year of which animal?
Sheep (accept also goat or ram)
2. In which country is the wine-growing region of the Barossa Valley?
3. To whom is the following quote attributed – “Science is not only a discipline of reason but, also, one of romance and passion.”?
4. Which of the three astronauts on the Apollo 11 mission did not set foot on the moon?
5. Of which European country is Podgorica the capital?
6. Which British sculptor designed the ‘Angel of the North’?
7. Which young actor ‘saw dead people’ in the 1999 film ‘The Sixth Sense’?
Haley Joel Osment
8. Which is the world’s largest ocean?
9. Which famous actress played Blanche DuBois in Benedict Andrews’s version of ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’ at the Young Vic theatre in 2014?
10. Which film won the 2014 ‘Best Picture’ Oscar?
12 Years a Slave