1. In which James Bond film did Daniel Craig make his first appearance?
2. After how many years of marriage would a couple celebrate a Sapphire Anniversary?
3. Which UK building was designed by Italian architect Renzo Piano and was completed in 2012?
4. Which is the largest country in Africa in terms of population?
5. Which U.S. actor who died in 2014 starred in ‘The Big Lebowski’, ‘Capote’ and ‘The Boat that Rocked’?
Philip Seymour Hoffman
6. How many points is a pink ball worth in snooker?
7. What is the capital city of the U.S. state of Delaware?
8. According to the nursery rhyme ‘Oranges and Lemons’, what did the ‘Bells of Shoreditch’ say about when they would pay?
“When I grow rich”
9. On what date is St. George’s day?
10. Which eponymous Disney character was voiced by Scott Weinger?