1. What is the sum of the first five prime numbers?
28 (2 + 3 + 5 + 7 + 11)
2. In the 2001 film ‘Moulin Rouge’, which singer played the ‘Green Fairy’, a character who was purely a hallucination after others drank absinthe?
3. Which famous American writer has also published novels under the name ‘Richard Bachman’?
4. In which European city would you find the ‘Sagrada Familia’, the unfinished cathedral designed by Antoni Gaudí?
5. Who was leader of the Liberal Democrat Party between March 2006 and October 2007?
Sir Menzies Campbell
6. What is the capital city of Thailand?
7. Name two of the three members of 1960s supergroup ‘Cream’.
Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce, Ginger Baker (two of)
8. Who provides the narration for ‘Meerkat Manor’ for Channel 5 in the UK?
9. For how many years did the hundred year war actually last?
10. How many keys are there on a standard piano?