1. Which actress plays Doctor Beverly Hofstadter, mother of Leonard, in hit US sitcom ‘The Big Bang Theory’?
2. What was Edina’s surname in ‘Absolutely Fabulous’?
3. Which was the first film to consist entirely of computer-generated imagery?
4. ‘Grantchester’, the television adaptation of James Runcie’s ‘The Grantchester Mysteries’, first aired in October 2014, with which actor playing clergyman Sidney Chambers?
5. What was the name of the character played by Richard Dreyfuss in Jaws?
6. Who played the monster in the 1931 film version of Frankenstein?
7. Which German film director and producer’s works include ‘Queen of the Desert’, ‘Where the Green Ants Dream’, ‘The Enigma of Kasper Hauser’ and ‘Nosferatu the Vampyre’?
8. Who has won the most ‘Best Director’ Academy Awards?
John Ford (The Informer, The Grapes of Wrath, How Green Was my Valley and the Quiet Man)
9. In the 2013 film ‘The Internship’, which company do Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson gain a placement with?
10. Who was Jim Carrey’s co-star in the 1994 film ‘Dumb and Dumber’?