1. On which George Bernard Shaw play is the musical ‘My Fair Lady’ based?
2.What are the names of the two main characters who are endlessly ‘Waiting for Godot’ in the Samuel Beckett play?
Vladamir and Estragon
3. Which former MP has written novels entitled ‘The Ambassador’, ‘This Honourable House’ and ‘A Parliamentary Affair’?
4. Which artist painted ‘American Gothic’, a famous 20th Century artwork depicting a farmer holding a pitchfork and standing in front of a white house, alongside his daughter?
5. Which Noël Coward play takes its name from a line in Shelley’s poem ‘To A Skylark’?
6. In Greek mythology, what was the name of the father of Icarus, who created the wings with which they escaped from Crete?
7. What was the first name of the Russian painter Kandinsky?
8. In which 1982 novel will you find the characters Celie, Nettie, Harpo and Shug Avery?
The Colour Purple (Alice Walker)
9. Which French artist who lives in London won the 2013 Turner Prize for her installation named ‘Wantee’?
10. Which was the first children’s book by Roald Dahl to be published?