1. Which country won the first ever Eurovision Song Contest in 1956?
2. Which band was the first ever to perform on Top of the Pops?
3. Who was the first Queen of England in her own right?
4. Who became the first Prime Minister of Australia in 1901?
Sir Edmund Barton
5. George Washington was the first ever President of the U.S.A – what was the first name of the first ‘First Lady’?
6. Who was the first person to be awarded the FWA Footballer of the Year award?
Stanley Matthews (1947/48 season)
7. Who was the first person to own a Facebook account?
Mark Zuckerberg (founder of Facebook)
8. Which famous first did Lewis Washkansky receive on December 3rd 1967?
First human heart transplant
9. In which year did Coronation Street first appear on UK screens?
10. In which country did the first ever football World Cup take place in July 1930?