1. Which TV soap is set in the fictional town of Letherbridge?
2. Which Holby City character is played by Rosie Marcel?
3. In which U.S. state is the film of ‘Fargo’ set?
4. Which actor appeared in all four of the following films: ‘Hot Fuzz’, ‘Love Actually’, ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1’ and ‘The Boat That Rocked’?
5. What is the name of the ‘posh’ couple from the Channel 4 show ‘Gogglebox’ who recently put their Grade I listed home in Sandwich up for sale?
Dominic and Stephanie Parker
6. Which 1999 film starred Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Alan Rickman, Chris Rock, Salma Hayek and Alanis Morissette?
7. Which 1982 film had the tag-line ‘Man has made his match… now it’s his problem’?
8. Which two actors played Arthur Dent in the 1981 TV series and the 2005 film version of ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’?
Simon Jones and Martin Freeman
9. Which was the first and only ‘Wallace and Gromit’ film to date to be classed as a full-length feature instead of a short film?
The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
10. Which 1927 German science-fiction film later gained a soundtrack written by Giorgio Moroder?