1. ‘Xe’ is the official abbreviation for which chemical element?
2. Which planet in our solar system is closest to the sun?
3. Who invented the jet engine?
Sir Frank Whittle
4. In which country are the Headquarters of ‘CERN’, the European Council for Nuclear Research?
5. Does sound travel faster through air or water?
6. What is the chemical formula for salt (sodium chloride)?
7. What, in the body, is the ‘inferior vena cava’?
A vein (large vein that carries deoxygenated blood from the lower half of the body to the heart)
8. Which element is number two in the periodic table?
9. What is the primary function of red blood cells?
To carry oxygen to all parts of the body
10. ‘Dry ice’ is a frozen form of which gas?