1. Which of these U.S. Presidents was born first: John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon or Ronald Reagan?
Ronald Reagan (Born in 1911 – Nixon was born in 1913 and Kennedy in 1917)
2. Who provides the voice of Sideshow Bob in ‘The Simpsons’?
3. Which musical note is most commonly used for an orchestra to tune to?
4. Which was the last song to be released by the band ‘Queen’ before Freddie Mercury’s death?
The Show Must Go On
5. The name of only one London Underground station begins with an I – what is it?
6. What is the highest mountain in England?
7. Which country has a currency called a Tögrög?
8. The lead singer of which band famously threw a bucket of water over John Prescott at the 1998 Brit Awards?
9. Who won the 2013 series of ‘I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!’?
Kian Egan (Westlife)
10. Who is attributed with saying “I don’t dislike babies, though I think very young ones rather disgusting.”