1. ‘My Fair Lady’ is a musical based on which book?
Pygmalion – George Bernard Shaw
2. In Oscar Wilde’s ‘The Importance of Being Earnest’, what is Ernest’s real name?
John (Jack) Worthing
3. Who wrote the 1927 novel ‘Tarka the Otter’?
4. The English painter George Stubbs was known best for his paintings of which animals?
5. ‘July 28: Liberty Leading the People’ is an artwork hanging in the Louvre by which French artist?
6. Who wrote the poem ‘Kubla Khan’?
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
7. What is the name of the dog who accompanies Noddy on many of his adventures?
8. What is the second name of Wendy, John and Michael in the Peter Pan stories?
9. In which Shakespeare play would you find characters called Rosalind, Orlando, Jaques and Celia?
As You Like It
10.On BBC’s ‘Desert Island Discs’, which two works of literature are guests automatically given?
The Complete Works of Shakespeare and the Bible (or other appropriate religious scripture)