1. Which three colours are on the flag of Chile?
Red, white and blue (two horizontal bands- the bottom one red, the top one split between plain white and a blue square (left side) with a white star within)
2. What is the capital city of Greenland?
3. Alaska is the largest state in the U.S.A. by area – which is the second largest?
4. Of which country is Bishkek the capital – and can you spell it correctly?
5. The mountain of K2 lies on the border between China and which other country?
6. Which airport has the international code CPH?
7. What is the currency of India?
8. From which country do vehicles with the international code BG come?
9. ‘In God We Trust’ is the official motto of which country?
10. The Maori people are native to which country?