1. How many presidents of the U.S.A. have been called George?
3 (George Washington, George Bush and George W Bush)
2. What was Screaming Lord Sutch’s backing group called?
3. ‘Schwarz’ is the German word for which colour?
4. What connects Billy Elliot, Mamma Mia and Acorn Antiques: The Musical? (Apart from them all being musicals….)
Julie Walters appeared in all three
5. What is the capital city of Tanzania?
6. On which island would you find Carisbrooke Castle?
Isle of Wight
7. Who hosted ‘It’ll Be Alright on the Night’ from 1977 until 2006?
8. In which year did the Queen celebrate her Silver Jubilee?
9. In the children’s television programme ‘Worzel Gummidge’, what was the name of the character played by Lorraine Chase?
10. ‘Otology’ is a branch of medicine dealing with which part of the body?