1. What were the first names of the literary publishers Mills & Boon?
Gerald Rusgrove Mills and Charles Boon
2. What type of farm animal is an ‘Oxford Sandy and Black’?
3. In the film of ‘The Matrix’, Neo is offered two differently coloured pills. Which one does he take?
4. In the nursery rhyme ‘Sing a Song of Sixpence’, where was the Queen?
In the parlour
5. At whose wedding in Coronation Street did Status Quo perform?
Les Battersby and Cilla Brown
6. How many people play on an ice hockey team?
7. What is ‘pastitsio’ (sometimes also spelled pastichio)?
A baked pasta dish
8. Which book of the Bible tells the story of the escape of the Israelites and the parting of the Red Sea?
9. Which Disney film includes the characters Eglantine Price and Emelius Browne?
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
10. Who was born first; Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor or John Deacon?
Freddie Mercury (September 5th, 1946), (Brian May (July 19th 1947), Roger Taylor (July 26th 1949), John Deacon (August 19th 1951))