1. John F. Kennedy was assassinated in 1963 – but in which month?
2. Who had hits in the 60s with ‘Don’t Treat Me Like A Child’, ‘You Don’t Know’ and ‘Fever’?
3. Which puppet was designed in 1962 and was originally voiced by Ivan Owen?
4. In which year of the 60s was the film of ‘The Sound of Music’ released?
5.The ‘trimphone’ was a famous gadget from the Sixties and the first four letters were originally an acronym. What did the TRIM stand for?
Tone Ring Illuminator Model
6. Which 1965 film was directed by David Lean and starred Omar Sharif and Julie Christie?
7. Which children’s television characters ate green soup supplied by the soup dragon?
8. Which TV music show was first broadcast on January 1st 1964?
Top Of The Pops
9. In which year did the last executions take place in the UK?
10. The partner to which famous doll was introduced by Mattel in 1961?