1. Which U.S. President was nicknamed ‘Ike’?
Dwight D. Eisenhower
2. In ‘Mary Poppins’ by P.L. Travers and the subsequent film, what is the name of Jane and Michael’s mother?
3. The Gobi Desert lies within which two countries?
China and Mongolia
4. Which UK television show has a theme tune entitled ‘It’s Alright’?
5. Which U.S. artist recorded the 2010 album ‘The Lady Killer’?
6. Which English comedian, presenter and actor hosted a 2013 talk show alongside his Dad?
7. In which year did the first series of the X-Factor begin in the UK?
8. In which country was Sigmund Freud born?
9. Ouagadougou is the capital city of which country?
10. True or false – the official opening of the Eiffel Tower was held in the year 1889?