1. In which sport was W.G. Grace a famous name?
2. How many hoops are used in garden croquet, according to the official rules?
3. Which professional darts player was nicknamed ‘the Crafty Cockney’?
4. In which year did Roger Bannister break the four-minute mile?
5. Which New Zealand cricketer was the first bowler to pass 400 test wickets?
6. From which city do the Saracens Rugby Union team hail?
7. In which year did Sir Steve Redgrave win his first Olympic gold medal?
8. Which horse won the 2014 Grand National?
Pineau De Re
9. Which German footballer is nicknamed ‘Der Titan’ (the Titan)?
10. At which racecourse is the Eclipse Stakes (Now known as Coral Eclipse) run?