1. In theatrical terms, what is the term ‘prop’ short for?
2. In which country would you find the Troodos mountains?
3. The rock band Marillion got their name from a book by which author?
J.R.R. Tolkien (Silmarillion)
4. Who wrote the 1990 autobiography ‘An American Life’?
5. Who provided the voice for Dory in the 2003 cartoon film ‘Finding Nemo’?
6. ‘Cob’ and ‘pen’ are the male and female respectively of which type animal?
7. In which television comedy series did Paul Shane and Sue Pollard play father and daughter?
You Rang M’Lord
8. Which musical instrument is the smallest member of the flute family?
9. Who recorded the 1997 album ‘OK Computer’?
10. What is a ‘doodle-sack’? (Can by hyphenated or unhyphenated)
A set of Bagpipes