This round is all about common myths, old wives’ tales and superstitions.
1. According to myth, what effect is eating the crusts on your bread supposed to have on your hair?
Make it go curly
2. Eating which vegetable apparently helps you to see in the dark?
3. Dreams from which night should never be told on a Saturday?
4. How many magpies represent silver, according to the superstitious rhyme?
5. Through which part of your body is it sometimes said you lose most of your body heat?
6. What does an itchy right palm represent?
7. Why do some people throw salt over their shoulder?
To blind the devil
8. Eating which food before bed is supposed to give you nightmares?
9. How many years of bad luck is one supposed to receive after breaking a mirror?
10. What should you eat and how often should you eat it in order to keep the doctor away?
An apple a day