1. Who recorded the 1991 album ‘Caribbean Blue’?
2. What does the acronym RNLI stand for?
Royal National Lifeboat Institution
3. Which British political party was formed in 1934?
Scottish National Party
4. Torvill and Dean famously won Gold dancing to the Boléro – but who composed the music?
5. In which English county is Oswestry?
6. In which event did Sally Gunnell win a gold medal in the 1992 Olympics in Barcelona?
400 metre hurdles
7. Who painted ‘The Laughing Cavalier’?
8. In the television series Blackadder the Third, which famous actor plays the dictionary writer Dr. Samuel Johnson?
9. Name three people who have appeared as an ‘Egghead’ on the BBC quiz show. (First names sufficient)
Kevin Ashman, CJ De Mooi, Daphne Fowler, Chris Hughes, Judith Keppel, Barry Simmons, Pat Gibson and Dave Rainford.
10. True or false – the hardcore American rapper Ice-T was actually born with the name Tracy Marrow.