This round is all about celebrity siblings.
1. Can you name all 6 of the Nolan sisters?
Bernie, Coleen, Linda, Anne, Maureen and Denise
2. Actor Owen Wilson is famous for films such as ‘Zoolander’ and ‘Night at the Museum’, but he also has two actor brothers – can you name one?
Andrew Wilson/ Luke Wilson
3. Sisters Nadia and Julia are known for their acting – the former appeared on ‘EastEnders’ and the latter on ‘Absolutely Fabulous’ – what is their surname?
4. Name all three Kardashian sisters, who were the focus of the TV show.
Kourtney, Kim and Khloé
5. One was a member of the boy band ‘New Kids on the Block’ and the other became famous with ‘Marky Mary and the Funky Bunch’. Both are now Hollywood actors, but what is their surname?
Wahlberg (Donnie and Mark)
6. John and Edward became famous as ‘Jedward’ in the 2009 series of X-Factor – what is their last name?
7. Which is the elder brother; David or Ed Miliband?
David (born 15/07/65 – Ed was born 24/12/69)
8. Denise, Doris, Lorraine, Stedman and Delroy made up which famous 80s band of siblings?
9. The Brownlee brothers both competed in the triathlon in the London 2012 Olympics – what are their first names?
Alistair and Jonathan
10. Who is Warren Beatty’s famous acting sister?