1. What is the motto of the S.A.S?
Who Dares Wins
2. Who composed the famous ‘William Tell Overture’?
3. What is the name for the seven-branched candelabrum used in a Jewish temple?
4. I which writer’s book will you find the quote “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”
J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
5. UK residents are entitled to receive a letter from the Queen, arranged by the Anniversaries Office, on their 100th birthday and which other occasion?
60th wedding anniversary
6. In which country would you find Los Glaciares National Park?
7. What image will you find on the front of the album ‘This Is It’ by The Strokes?
A lady’s bottom
8. Which British motorway reaches the furthest north?
9. Colin Fry was famous for which type of entertainment?
10. True or False – Blackpool Tower was opened to the public in 1894?