1. Which 1989 film starts with the words “Hiya, wall!”
2. Madeleine Wickham is another pseudonym of well-known chick lit author – under which name is she better known?
3. Name the 5 main members of the ‘supergroup’ the ‘Traveling Wilburys’.
Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Roy Orbison and Tom Petty
4. In which year did Hurricane Katrina devastate parts of the United States of America?
5. Which hunter, according to Greek mythology, was placed among the stars by Zeus?
6. On which date in 1955 does Marty McFly first visit during his trips in the film ‘Back to the Future’?
7. Who won the BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award in 1971?
8. What was the name of the character played by Tim Robbins in the 1994 film ‘The Shawshank Redemption’?
Andy Dufresne (Pronounced ‘Doo-frayn’)
9. Name the three light blue properties on a standard London Monopoly board.
Pentonville Road, The Angel Islington and Euston Road
10. True or False: The Eiffel Tower is 324 metres tall?