This week’s picture round is a selection of road signs. Please be specific on their meaning.
1. Soft Verges Ahead
2. End of prohibition of goods vehicles exceeding the maximum gross weight indicated in a previous sign
3. Ridden or accompanied horses prohibited
4. Direction to emergency exit for pedestrians from a tunnel
5. Direction of temporary diversion route from junction ahead
6. Route for use by pedestrians and pedal cycles only
7. Maximum headroom of 14′-6 at hazard ahead
8. Vehicles may be parked wholly on a verge or footway
9. Junction ahead leading to car ferry
10. All vehicles prohibited except pedal cycles being pushed by pedestrians
Traffic signs are Crown copyright. You may reproduce traffic signs free of charge and without having to seek permission, but you must reproduce them accurately and not in a misleading context (e.g. not on roadside billboards where they could mislead drivers). (ref ) [see page for license], via Wikimedia Commons. Source page of images are shown underneath each answer.