1. Which of the wives of Henry VIII was married to him when he died in 1547?
2. Complete the quote by Winston Churchill “The price of greatness is…”
3. We all know that the Battle of Hastings took place in 1066, but which King of England met his end in the fight?
4. In 1973, the colony of ‘British Honduras’ was renamed – what country did it become?
5. The Battle of Balaclava took place during which war?
6. Which was the last state to join the United States of America?
7. Which political party did Prime Minister William Ewart Gladstone represent?
8. What was the capital city of the historic country of Bohemia?
9. How old was Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II when she was crowned?
27 (born 21/04/26 and coronation 02/06/53)
10. Who held the post of ‘Minister of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda’ in Germany during the Second World War?