1. Which male name is sometimes used as a nickname for the autopilot of an aeroplane?
2. What is the capital city of Latvia?
3. What is 2013 in Roman Numerals?
4. In Jonathan Swift’s ‘Gulliver’s Travels’, what is a ‘Houyhnhnm’?
A race of intelligent horses
5. Which is the only vowel in the middle row of a computer keyboard?
6. For which American company, famous for publishing comic books, is Stan Lee a former Editor-In-Chief?
Marvel Comics (Marvel Worldwide, inc.)
7. In boxing, to what number does the referee count to signify a knockout?
8. Which country did King Zog rule?
9. Rotelle pasta is what shape?
10. In which year did Alexander Graham Bell make the first telephone call?