1. Which male name is sometimes used as a nickname for the autopilot of an aeroplane?
2. What is the capital city of Latvia?
3. What is 2013 in Roman Numerals?
4. In Jonathan Swift’s ‘Gulliver’s Travels’, what are ‘Houyhnhnms’?
A race of intelligent horses
5. Which is the only vowel in the middle row of a computer keyboard?
6. For which American company, famous for publishing comic books, is Stan Lee a former Editor-In-Chief?
Marvel Comics (Marvel Worldwide, inc.)
7. In boxing, to what number does the referee count to signify a knockout?
8. Which country did King Zog rule?
9. Rotelle pasta is what shape?
10. In which year did Alexander Graham Bell make the first telephone call?