1. Who played the character of Betty to Michael Crawford’s Frank Spencer in the 1970s sitcom ‘Some Mothers Do ‘Ave ‘Em’?
2. Which stand-up comedian ran 43 marathons in 52 days in 2009 in order to raise money for Sport Relief?
3. Which member of the Monty Python team was born first?
John Cleese (Born 27th October 1939)
4. Name the two team captains on the long-running BBC comedy panel show ‘Have I Got News for You’?
Ian Hislop and Paul Merton
5. Which musical comedian wrote the music and lyrics to the West End version of Roald Dahl’s ‘Matilda’?
6. The television series ‘Jeeves and Wooster’ was based on books by which author?
7. Which 1924 farce involves the leading character of Judith Bliss and her family?
Hay Fever (Noël Coward)
8. What was the name of the Kenny Everett character famous for the catchphrase ‘it’s all done in the best possible taste’?
9. Who played Hyacinth Bucket’s long-suffering husband in the BBC comedy ‘Keeping Up Appearances’?
10. Which comedian said, “I must be an anorexic. An anorexic looks in the mirror and sees a fat person. And so do I”?