1. Who was the youngest of the Marx brothers?
2. James Galway is famous for playing which musical instrument?
3. What does a barometer measure?
4. What happened to Ruth Ellis in 1955, for which she would go down in history?
She was the last woman to be executed in the United Kingdom
5. Which football team are known at the ‘Sky Blues’?
6. After how many years would you celebrate a pearl wedding anniversary?
7. Who wrote the original ‘Twilight’ books which have since been adapted into a famous film series?
8. Which team won the FA Cup Final in the year 2000?
9. ‘Rocky mountain oysters’ are a foodstuff, but they are not oysters. What are they?
Testicles (usually bull calf)
10. Name the four stations on a Monopoly board.
Kings Cross, Fenchurch Street, Liverpool Street and Marylebone