1. In which city would you find the Petronas Towers?
2. What is the last letter of the Greek alphabet?
3. Who was the original host of ‘Family Fortunes’?
4. Who is the oldest – Dame Judi Dench, Dame Maggie Smith or Dame Edna Everage (Barry Humphries)?
Dame Edna/Barry Humphries (Born 17/02/1934, Dame Judi was born 09/12/34 and Dame Maggie was born 28/12/1934… not a lot in it!)
5. What colour is a New York City taxi?
6. Andy Murray famously became the first male UK Wimbledon singles champion in 77 years, but who was the last male UK winner, winning three consecutive championships from 1934 to 1936?
7. Who was the Greek God of the Underworld?
8. “A thing of beauty is a joy forever…” – who wrote these words?
9. The ‘Battle of Pork Chop Hill’ was fought during which war?
The Korean war
10. In which year were the first Academy Awards (Oscars) held?