1. What was the name of the first dog in Space?
2. Who was the first man to officially run the 100 metres in under 10 seconds?
3. Valentina Tereshkova is famous for achieving what famous first?
Becoming the first woman in space
4. Louise Brown was the first ‘test-tube baby’ – in which year was she born?
5. What was the name of the first single on which the Beatles performed?
‘My Bonnie’ (Although ‘Love Me Do’ was their first own single, they performed as the backing band for Tony Sheridan on this track in 1961)
6.What was the name of the first car that the Ford Motor Company made available to the public?
Ford Model T
7. Who was the first person to be seen on Channel 4?
8. In which city was the world’s first underground railway?
9. In which country was the first CD made?
10. Who was the first person to win a million pounds on the UK ‘Who Wants to Be a Millionaire’?