1. Who narrated ‘Mr Benn’ in the 1970s cartoon series?
2. Name the 4 ‘Teletubbies’.
Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po
3. In which year was Blue Peter first broadcast?
4. In the nursery rhyme ‘Jack and Jill’, what did Jack mend his head with?
Vinegar and brown paper
5. Who wrote the Tracey Beaker books?
6. In which children’s TV programme would you find the character ‘Igglepiggle’?
In the Night Garden
7. Which 1998 children’s book by David Almond was turned into a film, released in 2009?
8. Bagpuss became famous in the 70s, but what was the name of the girl who owned the shop?
9. Which Disney – Pixar film tells the tale of the elderly widower Carl Fredrickson?
10. Can you name all of Snow White’s seven dwarfs?
Doc, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey and Bashful