1. Ganymede is a moon of which planet?
2. Where in its body are a lobster’s teeth?
In its stomach
3. What is the primary function of red blood cells?
To carry oxygen around the body
4. Which gas is predominant in the Earth’s atmosphere?
5. What is a group of alligators called?
6. How many chambers does the human heart contain?
7. What does DNA stand for?
8. What is the largest artery in the human body called?
9. What is the centre of an atom called?
10. What type of lens is a magnifying glass; concave or convex?