1. An emerald is most commonly which colour?
2. Who sang the James Bond theme to ‘The Living Daylights’?
3. On a London Underground map, which line is coloured pink?
Hammersmith and City
4. Which famous album cover shows a representation of light refracting through a pyramid?
Dark Side of the Moon – Pink Floyd
5. For what is Charles Elwood “Chuck” Yeager famous?
Becoming the first pilot to travel faster than sound/ breaking the sound barrier.
6. Which company was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1998?
7. Desmond Douglas was eleven times English champion in which sport?
8. What is the capital city of Togo?
9. In which country was Pope Francis born?
10. ‘Up Pompeii!’ started in 1969 and starred Frankie Howerd – but what was the name of the slave he played in the series?