1. What is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, during which Muslims observe a month of fasting?
2. Also known as the ‘Day of Atonement’, what is the holiest day in the Jewish calendar?
3. Freddie Mercury and his family were observers of which religion?
4. Which is the largest religious structure in the world?
Angkor Wat, in Cambodia
5. Which ancient Indian religion teaches that all animals and plants have living souls of equal value and insists on non-violence, strict vegetarianism and sexual restraint, preferably celibacy?
6. Which faith believes there is one God and that all religions and all religious leaders come from the same source and all represent different stages of Gods will?
The Bahá’í Faith
7. Which movement, sometimes referred to as a religion, started in Jamaica in the 1930s and worships Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Ethiopia until 1974?
8. ‘The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints’ is also referred to as what?
9. Approximately 80% of India refer to themselves as followers of which religion?
10. Who was the founder of Sikhism?