1. How many hearts does an octopus have?
2. Which zodiac sign is symbolised by an archer?
3. How many different fields of Nobel prize are there?
6 (Physics, Chemistry, Medicine, Literature, Peace and Economic Sciences)
4. How many gold medals did Team GB win in the 2012 Olympic Games?
5. What is the main holy book of Islam called?
6. What is the proper title of the piece of music used as the theme tune for ‘Monty Python’s Flying Circus’?
The Liberty Bell (March)
7. Which singer was born Rosemary Brown in 1951?
8. What word can mean both a type of glass and a type of musical instrument?
9. Which ‘Beatle’ formed the band ‘The Quarrymen’ in 1956?
10. In which 4 countries are the 4 yearly tennis Grand Slams held?
U.S.A., France, England and Australia