1. Which comedian and presenter replaced Bruce Forsyth as presenter of ‘The Generation Game’ in 1978?
2. Which was the highest grossing film of the 70s?
3. In which year was the first of the three ‘Godfather’ films released?
4. Who held the post of Prime Minister as the 70s began, on 1st January 1970?
5. Which animated series first aired in 1974 and told the story of the rivalry between a green dog and a pink cat?
Roobarb and Custard
6. Which toy had a man’s name and consisted of 4 coloured sections, the aim being to remember in which order the colours flashed?
7. In which year was decimal currency introduced in the United Kingdom?
8. Which space mission was launched on April 11th 1970 and intended to land on the moon, until an oxygen tank exploded, causing a loss of power, heat and drinkable water?
9. The winter overlapping which two years was popularly known as ‘The Winter Of Discontent’, due to widespread action by trade unions demanding large pay rises?
1978 – 1979
10. Which three women played the original ‘Charlie’s Angels’?
Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith