1. Metatarsal bones are to be found where in the body?
In the foot
2. Sir James Galway is famous for playing which instrument?
3. Which is the smallest US state by area?
4. Who, according to the Bible, was the judge who authorised the crucifixion of Jesus?
5. In which famous building was Winston Churchill born?
6. Which zodiac sign is represented by a goat?
7. The Khyber Pass connects which two countries?
Afghanistan and Pakistan
8. How many legs does an ant have?
9. Which gas features predominantly in the earth’s atmosphere, making up roughly 78% of dry air?
10. True of false; During the time that astronauts spend in space, they can grow up to 3 percent taller.
True – The spine can expand when gravity does not exert pressure on it.